Wednesday, April 28, 2010

JAI14 - Kerry High

Hi girls
Here is my Just Add Vintage Project.
I really struggled with my circle scissors at first but now truly love them. This little handbag
was from Jenny Hayward's tutorial.
I have used:
Cardsock - Baja Breeze, Close to Cocoa, Kraft and Parisian Breeze DSP
Stamps - The Art of Life, Wonderful Favourites, Polka Dot
Ink - Baja Breeze, Close to Cocoa
Accessories - Miscellaneous pearls, Oval punch, scalloped punch, trio flower punch, extra-large two step
bird punch, eyelet border punch
Ribbon - generic
Regards - Kerry

4 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely set and you can't go wrong with that lovely Parisian Breeze DSP. Just beautiful. Thanks for joining in at JAI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerry! I love this - so elegant. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kerry - great to see you here. Beautiful handbag - I love it. Gorgeous colours too. Chantell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scrumptious! Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete